Please note: All orders are by box. Minimum order - 10 boxes (24 bottles per box). Please call us for a quote on quantities over 280 boxes (6720 bottles per box)
CHOOSE OPTION 1 or OPTION 2
- 11 boxes or more $27.60 per box
- 21 boxes or more $22.80 per box
- 43 boxes or more $16.80 per box
- 85 boxes or more $15.60 per box
- 209 boxes or more $14.40 per box
Custom Label Bottled Water
Contact us directly for Larger, Smaller or Urgent orders and we will arrange a custom quote for you.
**As delivery charges and couriers vary from area to area, we take your order and area details and get the best price possible from the most suitable courier.
Our Premium Printed Bottled Water are available in 600ml or click here for or 350ml Printed Bottled Water.
- Full colour digitally printed water-proof label
- BPA free plastic water bottles
- Label same size 150mm(w) x 50mm(h)
- Labels water proof
- Coloured caps, choose from White, Black, Blue and Pink
- We will deliver either in Boxes or Wraps (Boxes easier to store, Wraps easier to handle)
Promotional bottled water is a popular and effective way for businesses to promote themselves. Our spring water from Southern Tablelands of NSW, Australia to ensure you have the best quality water.
Made in BPA free plastic water bottles, use our Promotional bottled water as promotional items for outdoor events, your next conference or trade show.
Our 600ml is perfect for cafes and restaurants and will also suit weddings, birthday parties, engagement parties or any event where your customers or guests can share or try our 350ml size to hand out individually.
* Price excludes the Government levy for the Container Deposit Scheme. This applies to bottles sold to SA/NT/NSW/ACT/QLD (Effective 1 November 2018). All suppliers of beverage containers (including Northshore Beverage Wholesalers Pty Ltd) invoice customers buying bottles (and cans) a 10c refund cost plus a Government administrative levy (to manage the recycling process etc) of $0.04 on pet bottles. Please be aware that we will add $0.14 to every bottle purchase made. For more information please go to www.epa.nsw.gov.au/your-environment/recycling-and-reuse/return-and-earn